A compilation of various rules of writing that are self-contradictory. Worth a few chuckles here and there. Here’s the first five on the list:
- Remember to never split an infinitive.
- A preposition is something never to end a sentence with.
- The passive voice should never be used.
- Avoid run-on sentences they are hard to read.
- Don’t use no double negatives.
Stories like these never get old. In this one, the current Pastor put together a special service called “Grace Applied” and invited the church’s former Pastors as well as current and former church members to engage in a night of prayer, confession, forgiveness and reconciliation. In order to set the proper tone for the service the current Pastor humbled himself and…
An Infographic on how, well, the title says it all.
Another Infographic that tracks how the general mood of status updates shift throughout the day, what key words teens will use as opposed to adults, what people with less “friends” will post as opposed to those with more “friends”, and much more.